[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 0

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2009, 04:31:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by POURANG
i buy nokta golden king plus no working in the minral soil.found the minral stone no good working.no good system Embarrassed

AH! at last, Nokta does have a fault!

I have noticed the Nokta experts reply is conspicuously absent.

Are we to understand, Nokta does not have a ground balance feature??

goldigger

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55489.html#msg55489

goldigger

Offline edjcox
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

745.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Safari
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2009, 07:54:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I read a few of the above comments and can se that this unit is using some heavy components that might benefit from a travel wagon of some  kind to run along the ground. This could also carry the TX/RX head on its underside.  Anyways I look forward to seeing more about the machine in general. Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55533.html#msg55533

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2009, 08:52:24 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by POURANG
i buy nokta golden king plus no working in the minral soil.found the minral stone no good working.no good system Embarrassed

You've been trying hard to get my attention, haven't you, Pourang? All I can say is: too bad to be in your position. Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55546.html#msg55546

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2009, 08:58:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldigger
AH! at last, Nokta does have a fault!

I have noticed the Nokta experts reply is conspicuously absent.

Are we to understand, Nokta does not have a ground balance feature??

goldigger

Am I to understand that you can prefer a car to a nokta while not knowing if the latter has ground balancing? Hardly an  informed decision if that is so. Come on, Goldigger...stop being trollish. You're better than that.
Posted on: October 23, 2009, 09:56:27 PM
Quote:Posted by edjcox
I read a few of the above comments and can se that this unit is using some heavy components that might benefit from a travel wagon of some  kind to run along the ground. This could also carry the TX/RX head on its underside.  Anyways I look forward to seeing more about the machine in general. Cool

It is rather heavy and a  travel wagon would be nice...but impractical in harsh terrain. Frequent rest breaks are the order of the day.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55549.html#msg55549

Offline treasuremomo
micmomo
Bronze Member

micmomo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

1990.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

I'VE USED MANY BRANDS AND MODELS-TESORO, WHITES,GARRETT,FISHER,NAUTILUS,D-TEX,WILSON NEUMAN,ETC.
« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2009, 12:02:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

What is Nockta? I think either a Gold bug 2 or a minelab gold hunting machine is best--- Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55572.html#msg55572

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2009, 05:37:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
Am I to understand that you can prefer a car to a nokta while not knowing if the latter has ground balancing? Hardly an  informed decision if that is so. Come on, Goldigger...stop being trollish. You're better than that.
Posted on: October 23, 2009, 09:56:27 PM
It is rather heavy and a  travel wagon would be nice...but impractical in harsh terrain. Frequent rest breaks are the order of the day.

Well, information on Nokta is as scarce as hens teeth and I am not going to buy something that may or may not work, at thr price of a good second hand car, just to see if it has ground balance.... would you?? Comparing it to a car may have been a bit harsh, but you have to look at it from my angle.  Shocked

Nokta is over-rated and I got my second hand car, a camperized van, so I can do some serious hunting, next year.... without a Nokta but maybe with an Arc-Geo!  Grin

I suppose I could have bought a camel, but hey are about as scarce, around here, as Nokta.  Kiss

Incidentally, I have downloaded every circuit, purporting to be Nokta, with the last one a re-engineered hack. Most of these have serious errors, so you cannot ell if they work, or not.... so far I have seen nothing new, nor worth the fantastic price. Sorry.

I Have dumped Nokta for NEMFIS, or ARC-GEO. Arc-Geo I could have fun with.  Kiss

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55819.html#msg55819

goldigger

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2009, 10:37:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldigger
Well, information on Nokta is as scarce as hens teeth and I am not going to buy something that may or may not work, at thr price of a good second hand car, just to see if it has ground balance.... would you?? Comparing it to a car may have been a bit harsh, but you have to look at it from my angle.  Shocked

Nokta is over-rated and I got my second hand car, a camperized van, so I can do some serious hunting, next year.... without a Nokta but maybe with an Arc-Geo!  Grin

I suppose I could have bought a camel, but hey are about as scarce, around here, as Nokta.  Kiss

Incidentally, I have downloaded every circuit, purporting to be Nokta, with the last one a re-engineered hack. Most of these have serious errors, so you cannot ell if they work, or not.... so far I have seen nothing new, nor worth the fantastic price. Sorry.

I Have dumped Nokta for NEMFIS, or ARC-GEO. Arc-Geo I could have fun with.  Kiss

goldigger

Had you real intent to find out if the Golden King had ground balance, information is easily obtainable from Nokta or Kellyco (they have a downloadable manual on the Nokta page of their website, and ground balancing methods are detailed in it), or you could have asked any one of the Nokta users in this forum, myself included. But for reasons best known to yourself,  you chose not to. Once again, your opinion is hardly an informed one.

I'm not even going to try to convince you or anyone to use the machine. But I do believe that my participation in forums such as this one encompasses sharing decent info, not just asking for info. The following is for the benefit of readers who wish to know the truth:

The Golden King is indeed way overpriced as I've stated in past postings in this thread. However it is at the same time no where near over-rated as Goldigger stated. Quite to the contrary, it's under-rated and has been often unjustly maligned by people who may or may not have used it before. This is something one can only comprehend after properly working the machine in the field.

The user named Vourvon has done much towards showing how this machine works. His reports and photos in .pdf format speaks volumes. Just search this forum for "Vourvon" and you will be able to come across the .pdf files for download.

I'm not as hard-working as Vourvon. He buried metals deep and scanned them. I'll be charging up the Nokta tomorrow for a hunt and will take and post photos of the ground-balancing screen for the benefit of those who may have been misled.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55863.html#msg55863

Offline vourvon
Bronze Member

Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

475.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MD-5008, V4 Automax & Nokta Golden King
« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2009, 11:01:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hobbyist,

For the benifit of the forumer I attached again my study performed on Nokta Golden King.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55871.html#msg55871

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

Nokta Golden King Detection Result 8-30-09.pdf
Nokta Golden King Detection Result 9-6-09.pdf

Offline masterx
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Turkey

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

GARRET GTI 2500
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2009, 12:25:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

NOKTA  is not more than rubbish. don't waste your money and time with these toys

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55945.html#msg55945

Offline vourvon
Bronze Member

Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

475.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MD-5008, V4 Automax & Nokta Golden King
« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2009, 06:21:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

masterx,

Do you read my attachment, do you have that toy, for me I satisfied the performance of Nokta Golden King becoz I test it, except the price but no problem becoz I need MD with screen it's depend to the requirment of the person.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,4854.msg55979.html#msg55979

Print
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up
Jump to: